Pristop was crowned Agency of the Year at the 22nd Slovenian Advertising Festival.
Friday 23 March saw the end of the 22nd Slovenian Advertising Festival in Portorož with awards being conferred for the best creative work and projects of the past year. Agencies, production houses and advertisers entered 432 works into the competitive part of the festival this year, which is an 11 percent increase on last year. The title of Agency of the Year went to Pristop with a huge advantage over the competition.
At this year’s Slovenian Advertising Festival, the entered works and projects competed in 12 categories and Pristop’s projects won the Grand Prix in seven categories and won an additional 10 golden and 5 silver awards.
Pristop received the Grand Prix for the best work in an individual category for the following projects:
1. in the Printed Ads category: the Sumo Fighter and Bull advertisements (Client: Petrol),
2. in the Digital Communication category: Rhyme with Zlatko (Client: Nova KBM),
3. in the Innovative Forms of Communication category: Sweet Messages (Client: Žito),
4. in the Integrated Advertising Campaigns category: the Itak Job campaign (Client: Telekom Slovenije),
5. in the Created and Branded Content category: Rhyme with Zlatko (Client: Nova KBM),
6. in the Digital Advertising Campaigns category: the Rhyme with Zlatko campaign (Client: Nova KBM),
7. in the Media category: Sweet Messages (Client: Žito),
The final standing of the agencies at the 22nd SOF is thus: